Monday, July 23, 2012

All is well: Fibro does not Win...My Story Untold


Give it to him!!!!!!
Life is Good at the Beach ( Casting all my Cares to the Lord)




Casting all my cares to him because he cares for me....

My angels " Gabby and Kayla

Captures for the Ocean: Sea Shells

He was enjoying the Beach as Well: Early morning walks with his master, not a care in the world

More Sea Shells from the Ocean!

Others on the Morning Stroll of the Shore line

At the Arquarium{Ripley's}

I see you looking at me!
One of our places that we visited while in Myrtle Beach.....

Me having a little fun in the Mouth of the Oyster Display!

The Ferris Wheel{AKA SkyWheel...due to the height and size.....}

Sea shells Everywhere!!!!!
Together for 4-ever......even miles away we are always connected!

All is Well, if I must say so my self.    I am back home from my much needed vacation.  It was a good time of refreshing....I was able to see a lot and do somethings that I wanted to.  I appreciate the fact that I was just able to go.   We had a great stay and I have no reason to complain.  

Everyday was not the best day for me, ( due to the struggles in my body) but I am learning to lean on Jesus for the strength that I need and trust him to do the rest.  I am so thankful and give him all the praise for the things that he has done.  I do not take anything for granted.  I love my family and my life.  I missed my children and my husband while I was away.  There is no place like home.   Although there are some good places to relax and see in the world.  I am now busy working and preparing for our family trip that is coming up before school starts.  This will be good for us to go away together for a few days.   Taking trips are hard for me, but I must keep pressing.   I am determined not to let this Fibro Win.   I will defeat this monster that is trying to take over my life.  I am so many desires for me and my family.  I look forward to the day that I do no not have to deal with all the hurting and the pain that overtakes me. 

I keep this before me:  Delight yourself also in the LORD; and he shall give you the desires of your heartPsalms 37:4)